FDCM Recruitment 2019 | Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Job Notification 65 Forest Guard Posts Apply Online www.fdcm.nic.in
FDCM Recruitment 2019 online Application to fill 65 vacancy for the recruitment of Forest Guard Posts. This is a great opportunity for 12th Pass candidate looking for Maharashtra govt jobs. Interested candidates can apply online from 25.01.2019. Last Date to Submit the Online Application on or before 21.02.2019 on its official FDCM careers page www.fdcm.nic.in
As per the Official Advt, applicants can get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 /- including various allowances. The recruitment process will made on the basis of written test, physical test and personal interview. So here we share the detailed Notification for FDCM Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process Important Dates and Instructions to fill the vacant position.
FDCM Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organisation||Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra|
|Post Name & Vacancy||Forest Guard – 65 Vacancy|
|Pay Scale||₹ 5200-20200 /- Grade Pay 1800/-|
|Date of Application||
|Official Career Site||maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in|
FDCM Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria
Age Required: Age limit should between 18 to 25 years as on 01.02.2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- S.C. or its equivalent in science with minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates shall have Marathi language in S.S.C. or shall have certificate of any recognized Board to the effect that the candidate is conversant in Marathi language equivalent to S.S.C. Board.
Application Fee: Candidates should Pay non-refundable application fees of Rs. 600/- for unreserved category, Rs. 400/- for reserved category through online mode or Pay offline through E Challan
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in following tests.
- Written test,
- Physical test
- Personal interview
Apply Online Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Job Online Form 2019
Before Apply Online, Applicants should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & all required documents and valid mobile number, email Address.
- Interested Candidates can apply online through official website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Candidates first register through the below link or Already registered users logon by using the user name and password.
- After Complete registration, Select the desired post and Read the notification completely.
- Fill all the required details and upload the scanned copies in the Application form.
- Now Pay the fees according to your category as I mentioned above.
- Check all the filled details, upload files then finally Click submit button.
- After complete online registration, take printout and keep it for future reference.
|FDCM 2019 Important Links|
|Click here to View Notification Details|
|Click here to Register Online Application|