Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 | UBI Jobs Notification, 100 Armed Guard Vacancy Apply Online unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 online Application to fill 100 vacancy for the recruitment of armed guard in subordinate staff cadre 2018-19 (only for ex-servicemen candidates). This is a great opportunity for 10th Pass Govt Jobs looking candidates in Banking sector. Interested candidates can Apply through Online on or before 18.02.2019.
As per the Official Advt, Applicants can get a salary of Rs. 9560 to 18545 /- including various allowances. The recruitment process will made purely on the basis of Online test and Physical Efficiency test. So here we share the detailed information for Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process Important Dates and Instructions to fill the vacant position.
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organisation||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Armed Guard – 100 Vacancy|
|State Wise Vacancy||
|Pay Scale||₹ 9560 – 10860 – 12910 – 14870 – 16580 – 18545/-|
|Date of Application||
|Official Career Site||unionbankofindia.co.in|
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Eligibility Details
Age limit should between 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2019. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD applicants.
- A pass in 10th standard (Matric) or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Application Fee: Candidates should Pay Rs. 150/- for Ex-servicemen category through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in following test.
- Online test
- Physical Efficiency test.
Apply Online UBI Jobs Armed Guard Online Form 2019
Before Apply Online, Applicants should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & all required documents and valid mobile number, email Address.
Interested Candidates can apply online through official website unionbankofindia.co.in
- Candidates first register through the below link or Already registered users logon by using the user name and password.
- After Complete registration, Select the desired post and Read the notification completely.
- Fill all the required details and upload the scanned copies in the Application form.
- Now Pay the fees according to your category as I mentioned above.
- Check all the filled details, upload files then finally Click submit button.
- After complete online registration, take printout and keep it for future reference.
|Union Bank of India Armed Guard 2019 Important Links|
|Click here to View Notification Details|
|Click here to Register Online Application|